CUTTING EDGE 2010
On May 1st, 2010, a group of over two hundred youths, campus students and young adults from various churches in Sabah and Sarawak gathered together @ the Cutting Edge Conference in Skyline SIB to address the challenges facing our nation. Out of their time of dialogue, they articulated the Kota Kinabalu Declaration 2010 as follows:
KOTA KINABALU DECLARATION 2010
AWARENESS, AGREEMENT, ACTION
- We are committed to honour God by living out our God-given callings in our schools, campuses and marketplace.
- We are committed to uphold and practice moral purity and holiness in all our relationships.
- We believe that being a responsible citizen means respecting and submitting to government authorities.
- We believe that as citizens of Malaysia, we should be a proactive, positive and praying voice of change in building up our nation.
- We are committed to love Malaysia by showing God’s love for all and standing up for the truth, righteousness and justice.
- We pledge our stand and support for our Bumiputera Brethren in their rights to freedom of religion, education, and development.
- We are committed to the social care and community development of the marginalized and under-privileged amongst us.