FIND A NEW SOURCE OF INCOME
As 2021 begins, many of us may be looking for a fresh start or perhaps a secondary stream of income. Skyline Jobs is here to help with just that. Find your next career opportunity or assist other Skyliners in finding employment!
VACANT JOB POSITIONS
If you are looking for a casual, part-time, or full-time job, you can see what jobs are available below! Please submit your application directly using the contact details provided under each advertisement.
POIC Sabah Sdn Bhd
Industrial Park and Logistics Hub
Oversee IT related technical requirements in the new norm. IT procurement.
Some understanding of IT port systems will be an advantage but not compulsory.
Negotiable depending on the experience of the applicant. More details will be provided if interested.
Professional Accountant / Administrative Assistant
Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants, with a diversified base of clients, ranging from professional services to property developers. We specialize in audit and tax engagements, both compliance and consultancy.
We seek suitably personnel in the following:
1) Professional - (Audit or Tax) Applicants with an accountancy degree leading to the Malaysian Institute of Accountants are strongly encouraged to apply. Fresh graduates will be considered and trained.
One vacancy - minimum SPM, with credit in English.
Salaries will commensurate with qualifications and experience.Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Eyemedics Specialist Eye Centre
1) Perform all relevant eye tests and analyse results
2) Assist the Ophthalmologist & Staff Nurse
3) Provide consultation to patients
4) Patient education
1) Qualifications: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Optometry or equivalent.
2) Languages: Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin
3) Work Experience: At least 2 years in related field
Faith Fishing Charter Sdn Bhd
Recreational Sea Sports Activities & Business Management Services.
RM2,100 - RM3,300 (Revisable after confirmation)
JOB SCOPE: :
Administrative and Operations of the Director's Business(s)
1) Someone with an accounting background
2) Experienced in a bit of customer service
3) Speaks Mandarin, English, and Bahasa
4) Preferably Chinese
5) Experience in management and operations work
6) Willing to be criticized for personal development
7) Possess own transport
8) Between 28 - 35 years old
You get first-hand education and insider knowledge along the way on how to grow a startup business to a multi-million dollar business.
If you think you fit the above criteria, go for it, apply for this role!
Directly whatsapp to 010-9315012 to get started fast.
Borneo Pacific (Holdings) Sdn Bhd
RM2,500 - RM3,500 depending on experience
Applicant to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic/Web Designer & Video Editor
Wendy Tour Sdn Bhd
Graphic/Web Designers & Video Editors
1) Familiar with WordPress, CMS (Content Management System), (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click), E-Commerce Web.2) Familiar with video shooting and video editing for social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and YouTube) and also promotion videos.
1) Maintain websites for the company’s brands
2) Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
3) Generate and revise web pages
4) Examine and analyse site traffic & serve as the server administrator
5) Create ideas and participate in video shooting and video editing projects
6) Keep track of digital series trends and make creative, fun, and social-driven videos to share across our platforms
7) Be involved in all video projects from pre - to - post video production
8) Work closely with the creative and marketing team to design and develop video content, video shooting and video editing for all social media platforms
1) Minimum 2 to 3 years or more of experience in web design, video shooting, and video editing
2) Good communication skills
3) Ability to work under minimum supervision and as well as in a team
4) Perform self-discipline at work
5) Can produce videos, edit quickly, and keep up with a fast-paced schedule
Full-Time IT Assistant
Sabah Skills & Technology Centre
Full-Time IT Assistant
Skills Training Provider
Mainly to assist in maintaining, troubleshooting, fixing all the IT equipment in SSTC.
Experience in hardware, software, and network.
Depends on experience and qualifications but starts at RM1,500.
Please email your resume if interested. An interview can be conducted online if shortlisted
Business Development Executive
Toshiba TEC Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Business Development Executive
Sales & Services for Office Automation Systems
Identify and develop business opportunities in the local market for the Toshiba Multi Functional Copier.
At least a Diploma/Degree holder with 1-2 years of sales experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Prosper Souls Sdn Bhd
It’s a tough time, but what’s your solution? Get a 2nd job or a temporary job? What about planning something more permanent? - starting your own low-risk home-based business part/full time, solve the problem once and for all!
We are looking for small business partners for a 47 years old Japanese company that specializes in making home-use health devices. Despite the pandemic, this global company’s revenue has grown more than 15% in the past year.
Now we are seeking suitable individuals to join us in expanding the South East Asia market. Low risk.
If you are tired of getting trapped in the Rat-Race, if you are tired of getting into office politics, if you want to build a business that you can practice biblical principles you believe in, call us for a chat.
Sales Cum Technical Support
SM HEALTHCARE SDN BHD
Sales Cum Technical Support
1. Based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
2. Preferably possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or Electronic & Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
3. At least 1 year of working experience in a similar field.
4. Pleasant personality, professional, and self-motivated individual.
5. Possess good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
6.Training will be provided.
DU Life Group
1. Female, 20 years and above
2. Ability to work as a team player
3. Minimum qualification: SPM
4. Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese
5. Possesses own transport
6. Knowledge in MS Office and Social Media
7. Office in Bundusan Pavilion
1. Petrol & telephone allowance
2. Medical benefits
3. Salary increment based on half-yearly review
HOW CAN I PROMOTE A VACANT JOB POSITION?
Whether you attend Skyline or not, we invite you to submit a job advertisement application! All you need to do is read the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page and then fill in and submit an application form by clicking on the button below!
1. All open job positions advertised on Skyline Jobs are reserved exclusively for Skyliners.
2. A Skyliner is defined as one who meets 2 criteria:
- Attends Skyline online or on-site regularly for at least the past 6 months
- Attends a Connect Group regularly.
3. Both Skyliners and non-Skyliners can submit an application to advertise their small start-up or business.
4. Any job can be advertised provided that it abides by the law. This can be casual, part time or full time work.
5. Skyline reverses the right to accept or deny any application.
6. Advertisers must give their full particulars and the contacts of their company or organisation.
7. Advertisers must include the job description, qualifications needed, salary range and contact details in their advertisement. A maximum of 100 words is allowed per advertisement.
8. Skyline will conduct a background check on the company/individual offering the job before approving the application. Once Skyline is satisfied that the job advertisement meets the required guidelines, then the advertisement will be approved.
9. All advertisements are promoted completely free of charge.
10. All advertisements will be promoted for a period of one month.
11. Each advertisement can be renewed up to a total of 3 times.
12. If the advertiser would like to renew their advertisement, they can email email@example.com anytime during the one month period and indicate that they would like their advertisement renewed. However, an advertisement can only be renewed one month at a time in order to ensure the advertiser’s commitment, job position availability, etc.
14. Advertisements will only be taken down before the one month period if:
- The job position has been filled.
- The advertiser requests for this to be done.
15. All potential job candidates must contact the job advertiser directly.
16. Skyline Jobs acts solely as a channel for job advertisements and bears no responsibility for the terms & conditions of the employment, the salary or the details pertaining to the advertised job.
17. Employees using this site to secure their jobs are free to send their feedback to Skyline at firstname.lastname@example.org on their satisfaction or otherwise of their jobs and employers.