ON-SITE SERVICE GUIDELINES
We’re so glad that we’re finally able to see each other in person again. However, please note that church services will be a bit different from now on as we adjust to a new normal. Due to government regulations, we will only be having one service every Sunday at 10:30 AM right here in Skyline. Available seats are limited so you will need to register to reserve your seat every Sunday until further notice. Please watch this video below to know how to reserve your seat and what to expect when you attend our on-site services.
BEFORE YOU COME:
1. Register and reserve your seat by clicking on the link below!
2. Registration opens at 11 am on Sunday and closes at 11:59 pm on Friday night.
3. Only 240 available seats!
4. You will receive a confirmation email with more details on what to expect.
5. You can use this confirmation email to bypass the first scanning at the entrance to Sutera Harbour.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE HOTEL LOBBY:
1. Get your temperature scanned at the Hotel Entrance.
2. Find your name on the guest list provided.
3. Write down your time of entry and temperature.
4. Come early to avoid possible congestion.
5. Go the stairway leading to our auditorium.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SKYLINE ENTRANCE:
1. Scan the QR Code on the LED Screen at the staircase for the Skyline Check-In Form.
2. Fill in the Check-In Form before the temperature scan at the entrance of our auditorium.
3. Complete the Check-In Form and show it to the hosts.
4. The hosts will show you to your seat.
SKYLINE ONLINE IS HERE TO STAY!
If you don’t manage to reserve your seat in time or are unable to make our on-site services, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Our services will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube every Sunday at 10:30 AM. Continue to be a part of our family, even when apart.