ON-SITE SERVICE GUIDELINES
We’re so glad that we’re finally able to see each other in person again. However, please note that church services will be a bit different from now on as we adjust to a new normal. Due to government regulations, we will only be having one service every Sunday at 10:15 AM right here in Skyline. Available seats are limited so you will need to register to reserve your seat every Sunday until further notice.
PARENTS & KIDS ARE WELCOME!
Our on-site services are now open to parents & kids! If your kids are 10 years old and above, we encourage you to come to church as a family. Please note that our kids’ ministry is still online only, so your children will need to sit with you throughout the service.
BEFORE YOU COME:
1. Register and reserve your seat by clicking on the link below!
3. Only 150 available seats!
4. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a barcode.
5. Please save this barcode by screenshotting it or checking your email.
6. Please ensure you are low risk and fully vaccinated.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE HOTEL LOBBY:
1. Scan the hotel MySejahtera QR Code to Check-In.
2. Get your temperature scanned at the Hotel Entrance.
3. Come early to avoid possible congestion.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SKYLINE ENTRANCE:
1. Scan the SkylineSIB MySejahtera QR Code.
2. Prepare the pre-registration barcode you received in your confirmation email.
3. Get your barcode & temperature scanned by one of our hosts.
4. Sanitize your hands.
5. The hosts will show you to your seat.
6. Please wear a mask at all times during the service.
SKYLINE ONLINE IS HERE TO STAY!
If you don’t manage to reserve your seat in time or are unable to make our on-site services, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Our services will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube every Sunday at 10:15 AM. Continue to be a part of our family, even when apart.