ON-SITE SERVICE GUIDELINES
We’re so glad that we’re finally able to see each other in person again. However, please note that church services will be a bit different from now on as we adjust to a new normal. Due to government regulations, we will only be having one service every Sunday at 10:15 AM right here in Skyline. Available seats are limited so you will need to register to reserve your seat every Sunday until further notice.
BEFORE YOU COME:
1. Register and reserve your seat by clicking on the link below!
2. Registration starts today!
3. Only 150 available seats!
4. After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a barcode.
5. Please save this barcode by screenshotting it or checking your email.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE HOTEL LOBBY:
1. Scan the hotel MySejahtera QR Code to Check-In.
2. Get your temperature scanned at the Hotel Entrance.
3. Come early to avoid possible congestion.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SKYLINE ENTRANCE:
1. Scan the SkylineSIB MySejahtera QR Code.
2. Prepare the pre-registration barcode you received in your confirmation email.
3. Get your barcode scanned by one of our hosts.
4. Get your temperature scanned by one of our hosts.
5. Sanitize your hands.
6. The hosts will show you to your seat.
7. Please wear a mask at all times during the service.
SKYLINE ONLINE IS HERE TO STAY!
If you don’t manage to reserve your seat in time or are unable to make our on-site services, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Our services will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube every Sunday at 10:15 AM. Continue to be a part of our family, even when apart.